Friday, 12 September 2025

Re-installing the front Undertray!

 Welcome back for another post!



In my quest for restoring the Evo to its original spec, I've been busy researching the original front undertray that came fitted on these cars.




So in preparation, I turned to trusty Partsouq for all of the clips and bolts I needed. I also went ahead and bought genuine gaskets for the stock front pipe and muffler.





This is what it looks like (photo from Lancer Register):



I also found a fantastic local business that makes great quality dashmats and misc OEM-looking parts for JDM cars and Evo's are included!



Shoutout to Fitmint for a great quality product.


Right now, the car is getting a full mechanical check over at Tunehouse, and a bunch of rubber bushings being replaced, a full service and timing belt along with a full fluid flush + replace.

We should be locked in for a summer of fun driving!


-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Re-installing the front Undertray!

 Welcome back for another post! In my quest for restoring the Evo to its original spec, I've been busy researching the original front un...