Thanks for coming back for my 2nd post! One super cool think I love about Evolution's are their built-in Intercooler spray that comes factory-fitted to the front bumper-bar.
One thing that I noticed with the car was the hose lines that connect to the spray nozzles from the reservoir were missing, so thankfully I was able to find a genuine kit still available!
I'm looking forward to re-installing this cool bit of kit!
I've always been a sucker for cool genuine merchandise about a vehicle I own, and when I saw a genuine Mitsubishi brochure for an Evo 8 MR appear on good old Facebook Marketplace for $20, I couldn't pass it up!
![]() |
Currently, the car is at Heasmans Steering getting a ride-height adjustment back to daily-friendly and cop-friendly height and a general suspension check for anything that needs attention.
Plenty of OEM parts arriving and waiting to be installed, so stay tuned!
-Matt




No comments:
Post a Comment